Securing shelf space at Apple Stores is something of an achievement for an iOS connected device, and one that MobiHealthNews has acknowledged several times in the past: iHealth's blood pressure monitor, one of the first health devices to be sold in the Apple Store, was not on the shelf when we visited, though it may have just been out of stock.
The Apple Store had a small section of a wall with a line of health devices was the only store with Lark's wrist-worn exercise, diet and sleep coach. While concentrated, the devices ranged significantly from glucose monitor iBGStar to the wearable tracker Nike+ FuelBand. Smart Kid Scale was the only digital scale that the Apple Store we visited carried. Another product that we only found at the Apple Store was Wahoo's Blue HR Heart Rate Strap, a fitness training device and Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor, a wireless odometer. Of the many stores we visited, we only found the Withings Smart Blood Pressure Monitor at the Apple Store.
- Fitbit: Fitbit One, Fitbit Zip
- Wahoo: Blue HR Heart Rate Strap, Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor
- Nike: Nike+ FuelBand, Nike+iPod Sport Kit
- Withings: Smart Kid Scale, Smart Blood Pressure Monitor
- Lark Silent Un-Alarm and Sleep Sensor Alarm Clock
- Sanofi and AgaMatrix's iBGStar