It's a bit of a pot pourri this week as the MobiHealthNews team shares some of what it's heard at a variety of (virtual, of course) industry events. First, host Jonah Comstock recaps what Apple announced at its product launch event last week, then Associate Editors Dave Muoio and Mallory Hackett discuss the Digital Therapeutics East event. Last, Managing Editor Laura Lovett and Jonah talk about the Rock Health Summit.
If you haven't gotten enough of events yet, we've got one of our own coming up next week. Visit https://www.himss.org/event-accelerate-health to learn more about Accelerate Health.
- Apple Watch’s new blood oxygenation sensor.
- New studies from Apple.
- Apple’s “Peloton killer,” Fitness+.
- The role of digital therapeutics in COVID-19 response.
- Decentralized clinical trials in a pandemic world.
- The importance of clinical trial efficacy data.
- Pharma’s perspective on digital therapeutics.
- The need for diversity in the digital health startup ecosystem.
More about this episode: