Omada CEO Sean Duffy and Chris Hogg, former COO at Propeller Health, join host Jonah Comstock to talk about virtual care, remote chronic condition management and just what healthcare will look like into the next decade.
- What is virtual care?
- Virtual care in a post-COVID telehealth landscape.
- Adoption curves: virtual visits vs. virtual care.
- Multi-modal provider-patient communication.
- When the adoption curve lags against the innovation curve.
- What’s the product? The transition from hardware to software to experience.
- Using a jobs-to-be-done framework for healthcare.
- How to integrate virtual care with traditional brick-and-mortar care.
- Fitting virtual care into a patient-centric care ecosystem.
- The changing concept of primary care.
- What virtual care companies have to offer for telemedicine (Sean’s non-answer on American Well).
- The role of Amazon, Walmart and other big players in the new provider ecosystem.
- How traditional providers are reacting to the changing market.
- Looking ahead.
More about this episode:
Previously on HIMSSCast: The Teladongo episode